Diwanyah is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to all data which collected by it. This page explains how you will use any personal data you provide to us while you are using our system.
Legal responsibility disclaimer
The User acknowledges that he is solely responsible for the dealing of the system and its website. Diwanyah disclaimers its responsibility to the fullest extent permitted by law of any loss or damage incurred by the user or by any third party happened while using the system. System user is responsible for the way of using and for any activity that he does while using system services, And Diwanyah has all rights to withhold/block any information that user has posted when Diwanyah deems it May be contrary to the legislation and provisions of Islamic law.
The Down of service, omissions or errors in the system
Diwanyah’s administration does his best to ensure that the system continues to function without problems or down time. However, errors, omissions and delays may occur at any time. In such cases, we will expect users to be patient until the service returns to normal.
Subscriber account, password and security information
• Subscriber creates a password for his / her account, enters his or her own email address as administrator, and creates other users on the system as employees, then they are responsible for protecting those accounts and passwords. If any transactions occur while using those accounts & passwords, without any responsibility of Diwanyah.
• Subscriber assumes all responsibility for all of its contents, uploaded and posted through the system.
Registration of Service
Customer agrees when registering on the system that the information provided is complete and accurate, and he committed that he will not register with stolen account and will not use a name that the administration may deem inappropriate or inappropriate such as phone numbers, Site links, incomprehensible names, and the like.
We collect information in order to operate effectively and provide you the best products, services and experiences we can. Some of this information you provide directly to us. Some of it we get by observing how you interact with our site. We believe it's important to treat that information with care and to help you maintain your privacy. The personal information we collect may include:
• Personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your age and gender. Additionally payment information while subscription process.
• In order to access some Diwanyah services, you will be asked to sign in with an e-mail address and password.
• We collect additional information about your interaction with Diwanyah site and its related services without identifying you as an individual. For example, we receive certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses. We also use Web site analytics tools on our sites to retrieve information from your browser, including the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find our site, the pages you view within our site, your browser add-ons, and your browser's width and height.
• We use technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our sites and services.
Using information & sharing
All information provided by users is treated in strict confidence and is not sold or shared with any unauthorized third party. Information usage cases:
• Developing the services provided by the system and different services of our company. • If we are legally bound by a court order to disclose any information.
Access to Your Personal Information This site gives you the ability to view or edit your personal information online. To help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you first will be required to sign in. You can review and edit the personal information you provided at this Site by logging in using your user name and password and going to your profile page to change your information.
The system management reserves the right to monitor any content entered by the customer, so reserves the right (without obligation) to delete, remove or edit any material that violates the terms and conditions of the site without reference to the user. The local, international and foreign copyright laws, international treaties and Islamic law protect all contents of this site. By subscribing, the subscriber expressly and implicitly agrees to be bound by the copyright notices appearing on its pages.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This policy is changed permanently, with notice to subscribers and visitors, and subscribers should review these policies periodically.
We welcome your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org, or at:
Office 426, 2nd Akaria, Olaya st, Riyadh, KSA.